9. You’ve stood in line for two hours to spend an hour eating at Little Serow.
8. When you say you’re getting Baked & Wired, you have no intention of smoking a joint and then doing a line of coke.
7. You’ve eaten a Chivito, Luther, or half smoke…after midnight.
6. You follow both @chefjoseandres and @nowayjoseandres on Twitter.
5. You’ve driven all the way to Frederick just to eat at one of Bryan Voltaggio’s restaurants.
4. You have seen Carla Hall at the Silver Spring Whole Foods and had to stop yourself from yelling, “Hootie hoo!”
3. You make reference to Tom and Todd in conversation as if you know them and expect everyone around you to know whom you’re talking about.
2. You have paid $20 for a sandwich…from a food truck.
1. Your diet regularly includes pepperoni sauce, lamb carpaccio with Caesar salad ice cream, and crème brûlée doughnuts.